Re: [eclipselink-dev] [External] : EclipseLink 3.0.1 release

Hi,

Would be good if EclipseLink 3.0.1 (or whatever the exact next version is), could be part of GlassFish 6.1.0. As GlassFish 6.1.0 partially has the same blockers, it sees the timelines would match to make this feasible.

Kind regards,
Arjan