Re: [eclipselink-dev] Some server test apps can't be deployed on glassfish v3

Hi Yiping,

Thanks for your mail, that gave me a valuable hint.

When checking the TestRunnerBean, I saw that it was actually modified and I for sure hadn’t done this. It turned out that the server test framework makes a backup copy of the original file (to restore it later) and modifies the TestRunnerBean class. When struggling with a database error, I had once interrupted the test execution process manually and got stuck with the modified version. All I needed to do to get rid of the nasty persistence-uni-ref-name errors was to revert the TestRunnerBean :-)

Thanks and best regards,

Sabine

Sabine Heider
SAP AG

Pflichtangaben/Mandatory Disclosure Statements:
http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx