From: eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sebastien
Tardif
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 5:17 AM
To: Dev mailing list for Eclipse Persistence Services
Subject: [eclipselink-dev] Wiki mismatch default extensions.depend.dir
nameand location

Wiki at: http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Building

Said: extensions.depend.dir: This property defines where external
dependencies can be found. (default: .\trunk\..\extension.lib.external

However, default build is giving this: [echo] extensions.depend.dir
= 'C:\EclipseLinkSrc\br2.0\trunk'

Ant script logic is:

    <!-- This HAS to be defined after allowing user redefinitions (which
will cause the condition not to set anything) -->
    <!-- This tests to make sure the extensions dir exists, if not sets
to a existant dummy location -->
    <condition property="extensions.depend.dir"
value="${trunk.build.location}/../extension.lib.external"
else="${trunk.build.location}">
        <available
file="${trunk.build.location}/../extension.lib.external" type="dir"/>
    </condition>
    <echo message="extensions.depend.dir        =
'${extensions.depend.dir}'"/>