Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 7:54 PM
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-dev] getLockMode()

Hello Guy,

I see the same behavior for EM.find() as well as EM.refresh() too. Rest of the LockModeTypes work fine.

Darani

Guy Pelletier wrote:
I assume you see this behavior through an EM.lock call? Or are you seeing it when executing queries, EM.find() and EM.refresh() as well? Looking at the code, I'd say em.lock should be checking for a type of NONE (as odd as it would be to call lock with NONE would be) and not do anything if it's set (hence avoid putting the object in the map with a false value).

Cheers,
Guy