[eclipselink-dev] getLockMode()

Hello :

I am trying to test 'getLockMode()' function of EM API Update. When I set lockModeType on an entity to be 'NONE' and step into code, I see that the object(entity) is getting registered in

'OptimisticReadLockObjects' with the value as 'false'. Is this expected ? (Note : I am considering the values of OptimisticReadLockObjects and PessimisticLockObjects in order to return LockModeType. Because of which , 'getLockMode()' on entity locked with NONE also

returns me 'OPTIMISTIC'.  )

Thank You for your suggestions.

Regards
Darani