Date: Wed 3rd Oct
Time: 10am EST
Ottawa location: 4048 dev meeting room
Dial in information:-
	1888 967 2253
	Meeting ID: 702092
	Password: 702092

Original design document attached.

Thanks,
David

-----Original Message-----
From: eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Michael Norman
Sent: October 2, 2007 1:43 PM
To: eclipselink-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipselink-dev] RE: Using JUnit4 and Ant in EclipseLink ...

A quick perusal of some other Eclipse projects show that their top-level
folders rarely have
anything to do with bugzilla components. Now this is either because those
project-owners
didn't set out to make it work out that way, or inevitably the mis-match
between CVS/SVN directory
structures, Eclipse projects and bugzilla leads you away from this idea ...
time will tell.

I still think now would be the best time to introduce a 'commons' folder,
but obviously I'm
on the losing end of this vote.

so ... moving stuff into core:

   - check-in ant.jar into eclipselink.core.lib (OK according to CQ 1768)
   - check-in the source to the pb4 JUnit4 runner into eclipselink.core.test
(OK according to CQ 1755)

+1 from me ;-)