[eclipselink-dev] RE: RE: Using JUnit4 and Ant in EclipseLink ...

2) The PB4 code has been in ADE for many months now and was extensively
tested and reviewed by QA. Following this logic, then we need to review
the internal testing framework?

3) The package names follow the standard for extensions to JUnit4.

4) There is javadoc on the public component
junit.extensions.pb4.ParameterizedBeforeRunner,
but yes, I do need to add more ..

6) trying to stop the screaming from Doug ...