[eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink - Regular Weekly Developer meetings

I am proposing that we do regular meetings to tackle dev issues, and talk about status etc.  As we are a new project trying to get the ball rolling, there is going to be lots to talk about at first.  I suggest doing this once a week for now, and can become less often after we have ironed some issues out.

I suggest using the Wednesday at 2:00pm ET for now as we currently have a meeting slated for that slot that we can call our first meeting.

I have added a wiki site that will capture minutes, and list agenda topics.  http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/DevMeetings

Everyone who is interested in the agenda being covered is invited.

Call in details: 1-888-967-2253
id/password: 486546/486546

Back to the top