[eclipse.org-planning-council] Transfer of planning council seat

Hey, Planning Council,

Since I've been pretty much absent from the Planning Council calls for the better part of 2 years (ever since I took over to briefly chair the calls, back in Sep-Nov 2018), I suppose it would be beneficial for me to transfer my seat to someone who's more involved in Eclipse IDE releases and would participate more regularly.

I would like to nominate @Eric Williams (also from Red Hat) for the seat, as he's managing teams directly involved in Eclipse IDE development.

Is that something I can do? No idea what the PC guidelines are for this scenario.

Nick Boldt (he/him/his)

Principal Software Engineer, RHCSA

Productization Lead :: CodeReady Workspaces

IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / https://divbyzero.neocities.org

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change” - Heraclitus

Back to the top