Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] September call

I'm sorry that I missed the call. Thanks for posting the minutes, Melanie.

By way of expectation management, anybody hired by the Eclipse Foundation to work on behalf of the Working Group will work for the Eclipse Foundation and take direction from within the Eclipse Foundation management structure.

The EF will continue to look to the Planning Council to identify opportunities and set priorities.

In practice, I expect that -- within the confines of the responsibilities defined for the role -- the activities of a Programme Manager will align with the priorities of the Working Group.

Wayne