Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder: Planning Council call today Dec 5 at 8am PST / 11am EST / 5pm CEST / 6pm EEST

Minutes from today with all the things we assigned Wayne:

Agenda for Jan 9 *a week later than usual*:

If I've forgotten anything or misquoted you / misrepresented the action items, please feel free to correct the above two pages.

Thanks, and happy holidays - see you in the new year.