[eclipse.org-planning-council] An update on the 2018-12 release marketing action items

Hi,

Here are some updates from the marketing discussion that have been going on with Eclipse Foundation Marketing (EFM) regarding the upcoming release:
In case you have any concern or comments please let me know. I will not be able to join today's call as I found out it existed too late and I have a conflict. I'll make sure to clear it for the upcoming calls.

--

Sopot Cela

Software Engineering Manager