[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[eclipse.org-planning-council] An update on the 2018-12 release marketing action items
- From: Sopot Cela <scela@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 15:01:33 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some updates from the marketing discussion that have been going on with Eclipse Foundation Marketing (EFM) regarding the upcoming release:
- The landing page is undergoing final minor refinements and is not much different from the one I sent last time. In my judgment the layout and prominence of the important bits is satisfactory.
- We also agreed on the flow from the homepage to the release landing page.
- The N&N content is coming together and by the end of this week we should have a version ready for final review with EFM.
- The numbers asked by EFM regarding number of contributions, committers and projects were forwarded. Thanks Wayne for providing them.
- I got in touch with Holger Voorman and he already provided a preliminary video of the cool stuff in this release which I forwarded to EFM.
- All in all I think it is comingÂalong well and we are prepared for release day.
In case you have any concern or comments please let me know. I will not be able to join today's call as I found out it existed too late and I have a conflict. I'll make sure to clear it for the upcoming calls.
Software Engineering Manager