Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] [tools-pmc] [cross-project-issues-dev] SimRel 2018-09 Release Candidate 2 (RC2) staging repo is complete

Fred,

I tend to agree.

The overhead of a respin involves many people.  We're also getting very close to the time when mirrors need to be in place, so if a significant number activities are going to drag out to the end of the day on Monday, that's definitely not a good thing.  I suppose the mirrors would catch up within a day...

For me this is issue is a -1.

Regards,
Ed