[eclipse.org-planning-council] Draft Neon+1 Names for the Poll

Hey esteemed Planning Council members, I'm in the process starting the poll for Neon+1

Here are the names I have so far, please comment if you see any issues, I tried to eliminate the ones I know would cause trademark issues.
I'm also debating using a new polling system this year, that will do things via a condorect style:Âhttp://civs.cs.cornell.edu/

Would anyone have objections to using the new poll system? It would enable us to do a ranking style poll, the only downside is that people can game the system if they changed IPs and constantly voted, but I don't think we'll run into that issue.

--Â
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org