Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Time for a run-off vote

> -1, not that I'm on the council, but I'll try to influence it anyway ;). But
> I'd say we've had enough votes. Indigo is clearly in the lead, and I need a
> name now as we are planning the next release already and need a name for it.

I'm kinda with Doug on this one - I don't think we need a run-off. David
has expended a whole heap of effort in doing the right thing for this
yearly chore (applause for him) and we may as well call a halt.

We could do a PR system next year for Eclipse JimJams :)

 --oh

Back to the top