From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
David M Williams
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 2:16 AM
To: eclipse.org-planning-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Inactive PC members?

>From a quick scan of our official member list, at
http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/council.php#planning

Compared to the meeting minutes at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council#Meetings

It appears these 6 members are inactive:
= = = = = =
No meetings since March?
Cedric Brun    OBEO    Strategic Developer
Stefan Daume   Cloudsmith Inc. Strategic Developer

No meetings on record?
Mika Hoikkala  Nokia   Strategic Developer
Christian Kurzke   Motorola    Strategic Developer
James Saliba   CA Inc. Strategic Developer
Sebastian Voigt    brox IT-Solutions GmbH   Strategic Developer

I thought I'd start with a posting to this PC mailing list.

Do any of the 6 still follow this list?

Have I made any errors in noting who was inactive?

As I mentioned at our last meeting, I'll be soliciting more active
participation from these strategic members since 1) it's important to
them, and a perk of membership to get some say in the yearly release
criteria and 2) it's important to us, the PC, to be sure we have a
diverse, representative makeup.