Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Inactive PC members?

Hi Dave,

I have been on all recent meetings except for the one a few weeks ago that a lot of people missed. I suppose the reason - vacation - was the same for a lot of us. Anyway, I guess the confusion arises from the fact that I should have updated the participants list on the meeting notes. Apologies, I will fix that.

   Stefan

David M Williams wrote:
>From a quick scan of our official member list, at http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/council.php#planning

Compared to the meeting minutes at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council#Meetings

It appears these 6 members are inactive: = = = = = = No meetings since March? Cedric Brun OBEO Strategic Developer
Stefan Daume   Cloudsmith Inc. Strategic Developer

No meetings on record? Mika Hoikkala Nokia Strategic Developer
Christian Kurzke   Motorola    Strategic Developer
James Saliba   CA Inc. Strategic Developer
Sebastian Voigt    brox IT-Solutions GmbH   Strategic Developer
= = = = = = I thought I'd start with a posting to this PC mailing list. Do any of the 6 still follow this list? Have I made any errors in noting who was inactive? As I mentioned at our last meeting, I'll be soliciting more active participation from these strategic members since 1) it's important to them, and a perk of membership to get some say in the yearly release criteria and 2) it's important to us, the PC, to be sure we have a diverse, representative makeup.