Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Where would you like your Galileo bugs?

Bjorn, could you please define what you mean by "cloned Galileo bugs" before my bucket becomes full of them :-)

Kim

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/30/2008 01:54 PM

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-planning-council"        <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[eclipse.org-planning-council] Where would you like your Galileo        bugs?

Galileo Leads,
I am creating all the cloned Galileo bugs as per our discussion at EclipseWorld. Before I do, I'd like to know where you want me to put the bugs for your project(s). Here is the table I have so far:
Project Classification Product Component
Buckminster Tools Buckminster internal-build
CDT Tools CDT cdt-releng
DLTK Technology DLTK Common
DSDP DD DSDP DD General
DSDP TM DSDP Target Management Core
DTP DataTools   releng
ECF RT ECF ecf.core
Platform Eclipse Platform Releng
Equinox RT Equinox Framework
EMF Modeling EMF Releng
EMFT Modeling EMFT Releng
EPP Technology EPP installer
GEF Tools GEF releng
GMF Modeling GMF Releng
MDT Modeling MDT Releng
M2M Modeling M2M Releng
M2T Modeling M2T Releng
TMF Modeling TMF Releng
Mylyn Tools Mylyn Core
RAP Technology RAP Workbench
STP STP   build.system
Subversive Technology Subversive Core
TPTP TPTP TPTP Release Engineering Build
WTP WebTools Web Tools General

Rich, Ed,
If you'd like the modeling sub-sub-projects to have their own set of cloned bugs, please let me know which sub-sub-projects and which bugzilla component to file them under - thanks.

- Bjorn

--
[end of message]