From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Mike Milinkovich
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 7:25 PM
To: 'eclipse.org-architecture-council'; 'eclipse.org-planning-council'
Subject: [eclipse.org-planning-council] RE:
[eclipse.org-architecture-council]RE: Eclipse Project
AnnouncementandProject Review Schedule

> You're right, the planning council list may not be the best place,
> certainly all the councils and the board itself need to be interested
> in this.

I can assure you that the board is fully informed of the E4 plans, as a
briefing was given by the team at the December meeting.

> If we're going to have two platforms, we'd better have the processes
> in place to ensure they get the resourcing necessary to keep them both

> alive.

I am curious. (Really, honestly I am.) What would such a process look
like?
Every project at Eclipse is responsible for figuring out its own
resourcing.
Or they fail. Are you suggesting that should change?