[eclipse.org-planning-council] RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: Eclipse Project AnnouncementandProject Review Schedule

> You're right, the planning council list may not be the best place,
> certainly all the councils and the board itself need to be interested
> in this.

I can assure you that the board is fully informed of the E4 plans, as a
briefing was given by the team at the December meeting.

> If we're going to have two platforms, we'd better have the
> processes in place to ensure they get the resourcing necessary to keep
> them both alive.

I am curious. (Really, honestly I am.) What would such a process look like?
Every project at Eclipse is responsible for figuring out its own resourcing.
Or they fail. Are you suggesting that should change?

Back to the top