RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Eclipse User Interface Guidelines and UI Checklist

Mik,

+1

I think projects should be encouraged  to do the best they can toward the
goal of making Eclipse as a whole more cohesive; paying heed to these
simple clear rules is a good step in that direction.

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 313)

             "Mik Kersten"
             <mik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             eclipse.org-plann         "'eclipse.org-planning-council'"
             ing-council-bounc         <eclipse.org-planning-council@eclip
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx            se.org>
                                                                        cc

             01/30/2008 11:49                                      Subject
             PM                        RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council]
                                       Eclipse User Interface
                                       Guidelines       and UI Checklist
             Please respond to
             mik@xxxxxxxxxxx;
             Please respond to
             "eclipse.org-plan
               ning-council"
             <eclipse.org-plan
             ning-council@ecli
                 pse.org>

Anyone object to my adding the following entry the Encouraged listing?
While it is a late addition it is a ?should? and I think that having a
pointer there will be helpful when projects take a pass through the
Ganymede requirements.

      2. Should follow the UI Checklist

Mik