RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] A suggested topic for Planning Council Discussion

lol. I picked the right day to “work” at home ;)

At any rate, we need some sort of organizational answer to making requirements stick, or the exercise of defining them won’t seem like a great use of time either. J.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Milinkovich
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 4:15 PM
To: 'eclipse.org-planning-council'
Subject: RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] A suggested topic for Planning Council Discussion

Having the Planning Council mailing list guess what the fiduciary responsibilities of the Board may or may not be doesn’t seem like a great use of time. Trust me, this is well worn ground.

On the other hand, it is Friday afternoon and the weather is gorgeous…. J

How the conversation got to here from the idea of defining and enforcing technical requirements for projects to participate in a release just boggles my mind.

Mike Milinkovich

Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228

Mobile: +1.613.220.3223

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx