Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] A suggested topic for Planning Council Discussion

Hi Mike,

Mike Milinkovich wrote:

Having the Planning Council mailing list guess what the fiduciary responsibilities of the Board may or may not be doesn’t seem like a great use of time. Trust me, this is well worn ground.

On the other hand, it is Friday afternoon and the weather is gorgeous…. J

How the conversation got to here from the idea of defining and enforcing technical requirements for projects to participate in a release just boggles my mind.

Me too.

I just wish we could have some discussions about what to do about this technical requirement that didn't eventually boil down to "committers and EMO go do it".

Scott