Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa builds: Release but Incomplete, now RED due to STP

Title: New Page 1
Oisin,
We can still get the new-old feature in (because we're waiting for GMF for a final re-spin). The failure was due to the fact that you correctly added the new feature to the features-stp.xml file but incorrectly did not add the new feature to the org.eclipse.europa.updatesite/WebContent/site.xml file. Go ahead and make both changes and we'll get that new-old feature rolled out...
The new feature was actually a repackaging
exercise that made a 'runtime' version of one of the existing features.

--
[end of message]

Back to the top