RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa Stats

Correction, Ewa is not a CDT committer. I did forget Norbert (sorry Norbert if you’re listening J), although is activity has been pretty limited lately.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 1:05 PM
To: ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx; eclipse.org-planning-council
Subject: RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa Stats

I also just noticed that STP lists IONA as participating company,

but under "Unique Organizations" you don't have it.

Are others missing as well?

For CDT, I think I know that Siemens (Norbert Ploett) and

ACCESS formerly Palm Source (Ewa Matejska) also contribute

committers. I'm not sure why they are not listed under committers,

perhaps they have not been active for Europa.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.