Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [] Latest Europa build results - CDT, Corona, STP, WTP still have red results

Hi, Bjorn,

On this week's Europa call, I thought I heard that the +1 projects were to upload their M5 features today so that you could spin the first Europa M5 build tomorrow.

If you are going to publish another M4 build today, then I will first have to remove my M5 features which I have already specified in my features-*.xml files.



Christian W. Damus
Component Lead, Eclipse
IBM Rational Software

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by:

02/16/07 11:08 AM

Please respond to
""        <>

"" <>
Re: [] Latest Europa build results -        CDT, Corona, STP, WTP still have red results

M4, or at least a semi-working version, has been rolled out to the Europa update site already (yesterday). If we can get the build to go green today, I'll roll another version out. After that, I was planning to wait a week to roll the next version out.

However, this brings up a question that I don't think we ever solved last year -- should I roll the +1 and +1.5 and +1.N staging results out to the released update site as you all add your files (and I build them), or should we wait until the +2 date?

Doug Schaefer wrote:

When do we cut off M4 and start M5? I’m ready to call M4 a great exercise but I don’t think it makes sense to release it now with M5 supposedly ready in a week or two, and most of the community already on the M5 platform.

_______________________________________________ mailing list

Back to the top