Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa build Monday morning: all green except pack200 problem

Nick,
Sorry I wasn't clear on the update site location - I thought I had given out the URL before. Anyway, I will add the update site location to the build status page after the next build. In the meantime, the site is:
    http://download.eclipse.org/releases/europa/staging/site.xml

Nick Boldt wrote:
I presume you simply mean "are the values listed the ones you want?",
since that URL does not contain a site.xml which we can test using
Eclipse's UM. If that's the case, then Thumbs Up:

  EMF (EMF),
  EMFT (Query, Validation, Transaction, EODM, JET),
  MDT (OCL, UML2, UML2Tools)

Back to the top