[eclipse.org-members-committers] 2022 Eclipse Community Awards: Reminder to Nominate

Hello all,

Nominations for the 2022 Eclipse Community Awards are open! The awards are our annual opportunity to recognize the best of our open source community.

Nominations are open until May 31. Details and links to nominate are on the Eclipse Awards page.

We will be giving out four awards:

  • Top Committer

  • Top Newcomer Evangelist

  • Top Contributor

  • Lifetime Achievement

Once nominations close, the voting period will begin on June 1 and run until June 30. Winners will be announced at EclipseCon 2022 on Wednesday, October 25.

We look forward to seeing your nominations!

Regards,

The Community Awards Team

Back to the top