[eclipse.org-members-committers] Early-bird submission deadline in one week!

Hello all,

Some great proposals have been coming in for EclipseCon 2022. We are excited to be returning to Ludwigsburg this year, and we look forward to gathering with the community in person!

On June 1, we will choose five talks for early acceptance. Submit by June 1, and you could be part of the Early Bird list. Note that all submissions are due by June 15. Be sure to review the 2022 topics, and submit soon!

 Follow @eclipsecon for the latest updates. We’ll see you October 24 - 27, 2022.

Regards,
The EclipseCon Team

Back to the top