Von: eclipse.org-members-committers <eclipse.org-members-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Philippe Krief
Gesendet: Freitag, 6. Mai 2022 09:46
An: Eclipse Membership and Committer List <eclipse.org-members-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [eclipse.org-members-committers] Upcoming Changes to the Eclipse Foundation's IP Policy

Hi Wayne,

Did you record this meeting?

I was on vacation last week but I will be happy to know more about it.

Thx a lot

Kind regards

Philippe Krief, PhD

Research Relations Director | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

M: +33 6 2101 0681 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich