[eclipse.org-members-committers] Updates on EclipseCon 2015

Dear Committers and Members,

Some quick updates on EclipseCon 2015:
1) We have announced a great line-up of keynote speakers [1], including Mark Reinhold, Oracle's Chief Java Architect talking about Java 9 and Beyond.
2) We will be hosting a Poster Session at EclipseCon. Poster sessions have been a popular way for Eclipse projects to talk about their technology and expand their community. If you have some interesting Eclipse technology that you would like to present, please submit a poster. [2]
3) Tomorrow, Friday, January 16 is the deadline for nominations of the Top Committer and Top Newcomer Evangelist. Please take the time to nominate someone in your community for one of these awards. [3]  The winners will be announced at EclipseCon.

I hope to see everyone at EclipseCon in March. Please remember to register before February 2 for the best price.

Regards,
Ian Skerrett

[1] https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2015/
[2] https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2015/news/call-posters