[eclipse.org-members-committers] Reminder: EclipseCon Early registration deadline is Feb 2

Dear Eclipse Committers and Eclipse Members

EclipseCon 2015 is set for March 9-12, at the San Francisco Airport Hyatt Regency. As many of you know, EclipseCon is a great opportunity to learn about the latest technology advancements in Eclipse and network with members of the Eclipse community.

This year we have over 80 different technical sessions with a specific focus on Cloud Development, Eclipse Platform/RCP, and Modeling. There will be dedicated theme days for Xtext, C/C++ Development, IoT, Polarsys, and the Science Working Group. We are also very pleased to be co-located with the FOSS4G NA, geospatial developer conference. A ton of technical content and opportunities to learn.

The early registration deadline is February 2, 2015. Register before this date and save $500 off the full conference price.

I hope to see you at EclipseCon 2015.

Regards,
Ian Skerrett
Eclipse Foundation