Organize an Eclipse DemoCamps for the Fall Series

Eclipse is planning a new series of DemoCamps during November.  DemoCamps are events where local Eclipse communities can meet up in cities around the world for networking, and to demo the latest Eclipse technology.

We would like to encourage Eclipse member companies and Eclipse committers to help organize DemoCamps.  The Eclipse Foundation will provide up to $500 USD to sponsor each event.  If you are interested in organizing, please see http://www.eclipse.org/community/democamp/organizedemocamp.php for more details.  Also, there are several DemoCamps scheduled already that could use help recruiting demos and attendees – check out the list at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_November_2009.

Regards,

Lynn Gayowski

Marketing Events Manager

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.