Sponsorship opportunites for Eclipse Day events

All,

This Fall the Eclipse Foundation is organizing a series of end-user events to promote the Eclipse modeling and Eclipse RT/Equinox communities.   The Eclipse Modeling Days will take place on Nov. 12 in New York City and Nov. 18 in Toronto.  The EclipseRT Days will be held November 17 in Austin and November 19 in Toronto

At each location we will organize a day of technical sessions from Eclipse experts and users on the topic of adopting Eclipse technology.   We expect the attendees will be senior technical leaders in their organization that have some knowledge of Eclipse.   The goal is to have at about 75 attendees at each location.

We are creating an opportunity for member companies to sponsor these events.   The cost is US$2000 to sponsor both the Eclipse Modeling Days or both the EclipseRT Days.  If you are interested in participating as a sponsor, please feel free to contact me for more details.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing