Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Date for first meeting

Hello everyone,

I will send out a Google calendar invitation for the Monday call. If you prefer that I use a different address for the invitation other than the one here, let me know.

Conference call details are here.

I look forward to working with you all on this year's event!

Anne