Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Date for first meeting

Sorry, I am just unable to make this call during Monday afternoons/evenings - unless you want to start at 9 PM CEST.

If you need any input from me, with regard to the alignment of OSGi Community Event with EclipseCon Europe or my input from the brainstorming session, please let me know. I will then try to write it down in a few words.

Otherwise, I will review the minutes to be up to date and hope we can come up with different days in the future.

Thanks,
Susan