[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Preliminary schedule for telephone conferences

Sorry for mailing this again. While testing GoogleDocs I used Gmail accounts and the EclipseCon mailing list was stripped from the recipients.

Hi all,

I have started with a schedule for our telephone conferences. For now I have scheduled the calls on Wednesdays, but we should discuss that in our call today. Please check your availability for the scheduled dates and check your Google mail address or supply one. Please keep in mind that the last three calls need to be close to the dates I have preselected, so add information about general absence etc, too.

EclipseCon Europe 2014 Calendar - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p95tf9gy83mrAa1hoolsGFy7ebxPg4TlHRVZEmbjMmc/edit?usp=sharing

Achim

Back to the top