Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] ZeroTurnaround

Ok thanks that was helpful. So we pick abstract two and notify ZeroTurnaround that both of them would have been good  regular submissions. (so they can try next time)

christian

Von: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Susan Schwarze
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. September 2013 10:58
An: Eclipsecon Program Committee list
Betreff: Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] ZeroTurnaround

Good explanation, Simon.

If an OSGi representative has a vote, I would also vote for the 2nd talk http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2013/things-consider-when-branching-continuous-integration.

Best,

Susan

On 13.09.2013, at 10:39, Simon Kaufmann <simon.kfm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I also think both are interesting, and from my opinion both could have made it into the regular program :-(

Personally, I think "Taming Java Agents" is cooler, I would go there. On the other hand, from what I have experienced in my last projects, there might be a bunch of people interested in the "Things to consider when branching" talk. Many companies have switched to git & friends, but still use it like an awkward SVN. So I reckon it's the one which is more relevant.

Hope that helps...