Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] ece pc status

Hi all -- Re the Theater. I've asked MeetGreen to see if we can close off the upper level entry doors to encourage people to sit down below for non-keynote sessions. I don't know yet if they'll OK it, but it could help make it a bit more intimate.

Anne Jacko
Eclipse Foundation
503-784-3788 (cell)