[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] ece pc status

Hi,

it looks pretty good currently with reject comments. I think there are 6 reject comments still outstanding. I saw some entries where people needed help. Please step up if you can ,so we can knock down the rest....

I have started to create the schedule for the talks. I have added a column „Scheduled“ which is currently only for me to tick talks off that have landed in the schedule. The second column „Scheduling Hint“ is for you. If you have a wish like „large room“, „not tues“, „wednes,Thursday“, „not in the theater“ I promise to read your comment :-). I do not promise to do what you want :-), but I see what I can do....

If there are conflicting hints, add them both and I use my own brain to sort them out.

christian

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
USt-IdNr. DE207665352