Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Committers Agreement Open Ended

On 2019-02-23 1:14 p.m., Matthew Khouzam wrote:

If it were a different foundation, I would be cautious, but eclipse has always in my esteem acted in good faith. That being said, I am all for a re-wording or clarification. If this scares someone enough to email about it, it probably scares 10 people we haven't heard of.

Matthew (and Peter)

Those words have been in our committer agreements since 2004. In that time we have had a few thousand committers and several hundred member companies sign up to those terms. This is the first time we have ever had a question about it. I think that speaks for itself.

Thanks.

BR,

Matthew