[eclipse.org-committers] Please join your PMC's mailing list

Sorry for the blast folks.

I've noticed that some of the Technology projects do not subscribe to the technology-pmc mailing. I'd like to take this opportunity to strongly encourage every project to ensure that you have at least one member (preferably a project lead) subscribe to your PMC's mailing list.

While I've got your attention... I have been receiving requests for speakers at various events in various locations throughout the world. If you would like to be informed of these opportunities, I invite you to join the evangelists@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list. Many of these opportunities are for user groups that may be in your area. I always offer to help assemble materials for the presentation and will ensure that you're properly outfitted with Eclipse logowear...

Thanks,

Wayne

Back to the top