[eclipse.org-committers] Bugzilla outage - Sunday, Nov. 6/05 6:00am Eastern

Greets,

Bugzilla will be unavailable during our maintenance window this Sunday, Nov. 6/05 from 6:00am to 8:00am Eastern time. During this time I'll upgrade Bugzilla from 2.18 to the latest release, 2.20. I'm currently testing the upgrade process in a sandboxed area to ensure a smooth upgrade.

2.20 brings significant changes and added features. You can read about them here:
http://www.bugzilla.org/releases/2.20/new-features.html

Thanks for your understanding.

Denis

--