Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Download stats reliability and SLA

> On Mar 17, 2020, at 10:23, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...] I have the
> impression that the bug would have been ignored, ie that the service
> were not supported.

Have you looked at:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/IT_SLA

Any service not listed should fall into "tier 3 - next business day". I'm unsure whether download stats is considered a service in that context, though. From a priority point it doesn't feel like a "next business day" service, i.e. we can continue to develop open source software without it. But it is useful, I agree.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/