Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Download stats reliability and SLA

Hi Ed,

Thanks for raising my attention on the relationship between both bugs!
Although I've been following the bug but failed at linking this as a
possible cause, and the result is that it's indeed the cause.
Restraining the request to the last 2 weeks give consistent results.
So thanks for your support but the question remains about the EMO
support level of this service. Ie if I were not part of the
Architecture Counciland annoying enough to send such mails, I have the
impression that the bug would have been ignored, ie that the service
were not supported.

Cheers,

Back to the top