Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSRs for consideration

Oops. I missed a few...

Your input requested.

JSR 199 - Java Compiler API - Maintenance Review 3
Last day for review: 29 July 2019
URL for MR3 materials:
https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/maintenance/jsr199/index3.html

JSR 269 - Pluggable Annotation Processing API - Maintenance Review 7
Last day for review: 29 July 2019
URL for MR7 materials:
https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/maintenance/jsr269/index7.html

JSR 387 - Streamline the JCP Program - Maintenance Review
Last day of review: 5 August 2019
URL for Maintenance Review materials:
https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/maintenance/jsr387/index.html

Wayne