Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting?

Mickael,

I think UX minimalism would be relatively straightforward to achieve. I would make it a "second mode" that can be turned on because most of us are happy with the workbench as is.

I'm not sure about performance. I bugged Ed about it a bit and I'm still thinking about it. One trick might be to make it look fast, but still do the same amount of work, just lazily and in parallel. Not sure though.

Jay