Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[eclipse.org-architecture-council] 8-Jul AC meeting minutes

Hi all,
 
minutes of the call we just had are now online:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/July_8_2010
 
new action items:
  • zx create an API Report for all of Helios and inform the AC
  • Ed/Boris to get Mike publish board meeting minutes more frequently
  •  
    old action items:
  • Tim write up an initial wiki page with information for people to standardize on the tracing API
  • Martin revise the AC Wiki to make it easier to find the New Member Process. More links on homepage. More usage of categories.
  • Martin bug 315210 Make the AC mailing list open / moderated
  • Antoine / Dave C Requirements Wiki for build systems
  •  
    In case I got the attendee list wrong, please update yourself:
    • Signed-up: Chris Aniszczyk, John Arthorne, Boris Bokowski, Linda Chan, Neil Hauge, Kenn Hussey, Jeff McAffer, Ed Merks, Kim Moir, Andrew Overholt, Martin O, Jonathan West, Dave Williams, Gary Xue
    • Regrets: Oliver Cole (standing conflict), Wenfeng Li (standing conflict), Antoine Toulme, Gunnar Wagenknecht (conflicting appointment), Mike Wilson (conflict)
    • No-Show: Wayne Beaton, Nick Boldt, C├ędric Brun, Dave Carver, Eugene Chan, Doug Clarke, Tim deBoer, Oisin Hurley, Mik Kersten, Markus Knauer, Bernd Kolb, Mike Milinkovich, Brian Payton, Mary Ruddy, Doug Schaefer, Michael Scharf, Tom Schindl, Darin Swanson, Tom Watson, Oliver Wolf, Darin Wright
     
    Thanks,
    --
    Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
    direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6
     

    Back to the top