[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominating Kim Moir
- From: "Kolb, Bernd" <bernd.kolb@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 22:17:54 +0100
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcrNETyFGidI9/bAR92F0zjoxe7vRAAGIcUg
- Thread-topic: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominating Kim Moir
From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Aniszczyk
Sent: Freitag, 26. MÃrz 2010 11:22
To: eclipse. org-architecture-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominating Kim Moir
I would like to nominate Kim Moir to the Architecture Council.
She has been the force behind ensuring Eclipse builds and ships on
time. Her background in what it takes to ship Eclipse will be an asset
to the council as we face the challenges of an expanding ecosystem.
The more projects we get, the more complex the release engineering
gets. I believe she will have a positive impact on improving the state
of release engineering at Eclipse.
So, +1 from me
+1 860 839 2465
eclipse.org-architecture-council mailing list
IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal to the Eclipse Foundation. To be permanently removed from this list, you must contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to request removal.