RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] apologies for missing the call today

Sorry I missed it, was giving a JavaOne presentation at that time, blabbing about how to use Mylyn for reducing the friction of interrupts and task switching.  If only we had the technology to let Harm fork himself when the higher severity interrupt arrived…

Great to see the minutes posted.

Mik

From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Harm Sluiman
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 9:18 AM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] apologies for missing the call today

calendar was blocked, headset was on my head, fingers dialing the number, high severity interrupt arrived, task switching occurred

Sorry for missing the call, I will certainly review any mail or minutes..

Thanks for your time.
Harm Sluiman,
IBM DE / Technical Executive
phone:905-413-4032   fax: 4920  cell: 1-647-300-4758
mailto:sluiman@xxxxxxxxxx
Admin : Queenie Lam qlam@xxxxxxxxxx  Tie: 313-5864 1-905-413-5864

Back to the top